ACIM Text, Workbook, and Manual for Teachers
A Course in Miracles book
This is A Course in Miracles. It is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time. The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence, which is your natural inheritance. The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.
This course can therefore be summed up very simply in this way:
Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.
Original Course Guidelines Given By Jesus
1. ACIM was copyrighted when it was first published in the 1970s in order to keep its thought-system intact during the first 3 decades of its birth and distribution to the world.
2. Only Jesus and the Holy Spirit can reveal the meaning of the Course to the student’s mind. Only God knows the readiness of the student to receive this revelation.
3. ACIM was only to be published by those who devoted their lives to its guardianship.
4. ACIM has and will make its own way around the world. Freely you have received, now freely give.
5. Free copies of ACIM were to be provided to those people who could not afford the cost of the Course. This function was originally the responsibility of the publisher, and now is up to everyone who hears and Answers the Call. ACIM is now offered freely on the Internet for those who wish to read and/or print a copy of the book for their study and use.
6. Revenues and donations are always to be used for sharing and extending the Course with the world and experiencing the Inner Peace of the Kingdom of Heaven within.
To know more details visit here: free acim workbook lessons